- Error 6000 – It happens when the.TLG file contains corruption
- Error 6000 – It occurs when QuickBooks is not installed correctly
- Error 6010 – It occurs when a non-server computer is hosting the company file
- Error 6012 – It happens if the network has been set up incorrectly
- Error 6129 – It happens when QuickBooks database manager is not working correctly
- Error -6190 – It occurs when there are issues with the transaction file or the company file
Learn how to fix them, Contact QuickBooks support or call live QuickBooks help on +1650-265-1773.