QuickBooks uses windows API to follow some commands in order to receive updates and information. 12000 series of connectivity errors can be a problem to the software i.e. QuickBooks to maintain the connection from Intuit servers for updates and other services. QuickBooks Error Code 12057 can be seen while updating payroll or while downloading QuickBooks Updates.
Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12057
- Close all the windows that are opened in your workstation
- Press the Windows key and the R key together to launch the Run box
- Type inetcpl.cpl on the run box
- On the Internet Options window choose Advanced
- Scroll down the options under the Advanced tab
- Uncheck two options Check for server certificate revocation and Check for publishers certificate revocation
- Save, Close and Start QuickBooks Desktop and Run the updates
- Open your QuickBooks
- Choose Help and then Internet connection setup
- Select Use my own Internet settings when this application access internet
- Select Next and then Advanced connection settings
- Click on Advanced Tab and go to the security options and check that use SSL 2.0 and use SSL 3.0 are selected
If still, QuickBooks Error Code 12057 does not fix, Dial +1-650-385-8069 for QuickBooks Support.