Direct deposit is a feature in QuickBooks payroll through which you can pay your employees easily and conveniently, below are the steps setting up a direct deposit.
- Select company name on the top right
- Under company select Payroll then Payroll and Services
- Submit your bank account information
- Verify the test deposit to your bank account
How to set up direct deposit for employees :
- Go to taxes
Select payroll taxes and click on employee setup
- Go to authorization for direct deposit
- print the employees form and ask your employees to fill it out with an attached voided check of his bank account
After collecting the forms from your employees call QuickBooks customer service for further submission and approval.