Repair QuickBooks Desktop Using Installation Wizard
QuickBooks desktop sometimes fails to function properly and QuickBooks users get stuck with program-related issues and errors. This blog is about learning how to repair QuickBooks desktop using the QuickBooks installation wizard. The repair process is initiated using the QuickBooks desktop installation disk. If you do not have the installation disc with you can download the installer from the website.
Instant Help To Repair QuickBooks Desktop
Learn How To Repair QuickBooks Desktop in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & Windows 10
Note down the QuickBooks error message you see on the screen and report it to QuickBooks error support to get updated solutions by Intuit QuickBooks experts to repair various QuickBooks desktop errors. We have various error support articles on our blog. Search in the support community the error code you are getting.
- Close all the running QuickBooks windows
- Restart the system
- Go to the start button and type control panel
- In the control panel window, choose programs and features
- locate QuickBooks and click on uninstall/change
- Choose to continue and the next option
- Select to repair your Quickbooks and let the repair process to complete
- Click on finish and restart your desktop
- After restarting the desktop, Open your QuickBooks and download the latest release of QuickBooks desktop and download latest tax table.
Use the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub Utility To repair QuickBooks Desktop
- Download QuickBooks tool hub file hub and save it into your computer.
- Open the downloaded file(Quickbookstoolhub.exe)
- Follow the steps to install and agree to terms and conditions.
- If the installation is done double click on the icon of the QuickBooks hub tool to open it.
Repair QuickBooks Desktop or Get help by an Expert
While you are repairing your QuickBooks desktop you may come across various QuickBooks errors and if the repair process is unable to finish. Call QuickBooks desktop support experts on +1650-385-8069 and get instant remote support services.