QuickBooks Outlook cannot log on when emailing
MS Outlook is used as the email service in QuickBooks desktop. Now it’s easier to send reports & transactions with QuickBooks desktop. But due to an error, the user fails to send emails in QuickBooks. They see an error in QuickBooks Outlook Cannot log on.
This error occurs when a QuickBooks user is trying to send reports, invoices, or transactions. Generally, the root cause of this error is your MS Office 365 (Outlook) is not updated.
QuickBooks Outlook Cannot log on error
The error message appears like this:-
“Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the network and are using the proper server and mailbox name” when you try to email a report or transaction, don’t worry, we’ll show you how to fix it by updating Microsoft Office.
Cause of QuickBooks Outlook cannot log on error
- Microsoft Office 365 is not updated to the latest release
- Script error in QuickBooks
- Internet is not working
How to fix QuickBooks Outlook Cannot log on Error
To repair outlook cannot log on error in QuickBooks desktop perform these steps.
Step #1 – Update Microsoft Office 365 to the latest release from Outlook
- Open MS Outlook
- Click on File
- Navigate to Office Account
- Click on Update options
- Select Update now to download updates
Step #2 – Update MS Office 365 Manually
- Navigate to Microsoft Store app from the taskbar
- Click the user icon
- Sign in to your Microsoft account if not logged in
- Tap on the three-dot icon
- Click on Downloads & Updates
- Select Get Updates
Step #3 – Fix QuickBooks Outlook cannot log on if Office 365 is updated to the latest release
If your MS Office 365 is already updated. Clear Cache data folder of Microsoft Internet Explorer or the default browser to fix script error in QuickBooks.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select tools
- Click on Internet options & then the general tab
- Click on the Delete option under browsing history
- Checkmark all the options like cookies, history & temporary internet files
- Click on apply and then ok
Contact QuickBooks Desktop Experts to fix QuickBooks Outlook cannot log on error
After performing the instructions, try sending reports or transactions in QuickBooks. If you still see Outlook cannot log on error, contact QuickBooks help experts on +1650-385-8069 for advanced troubleshooting of this problem.