QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033 – QuickBooks Can’t Read your Payroll Setup Files
After the launch of QuickBooks 2018, QuickBooks Payroll subscribers encounter QuickBooks error PS033 while downloading QuickBooks payroll updates or while opening a company file in QuickBooks.
” [PSO33] QuickBooks Can’t Read your Payroll Setup Files ” this is the warning message that customer receives.
Cause Of QuickBooks error PS033
QuickBooks error PS033 arises due to damaged files in the CPS folder where the QuickBooks files are stored.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS033
Solution 1: Download Latest Payroll Tax Table
- Go to Employees > And Click on Get Payroll Updates
- Download entire QuickBooks Payroll Updates
- Then Update your payroll
Solution 2: Rename the QuickBooks CPS folder
- Locate QuickBooks Files stored locally in your system
- or go to C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2018\Components\Payroll\CPS
- Rename the CPS folder to CPSOLD
- Now go ahead and update the QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table
Solution 3: Switch off User Account Controls in your System
Solution 4: Restart and Repair PS033 in Safe Mode
- Restart your system in safe mode
- Open QuickBooks as administrator
- Verify and Rebuild QuickBooks using the repair utility tool
- Update your QuickBooks version to the latest release
- Restart the computer in safe and download the payroll updates
- Restart the system in normal mode
Call QuickBooks Support to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS033
If the above-mentioned steps do not resolve your error PS033 in QuickBooks, get in touch with a QuickBooks expert to save your time and get an instant fix, Dial QuickBooks help phone number +1-650-265-1773. We are available around the clock to serve you with solutions for the latest QuickBooks Errors.