Fix QuickBooks Error 12152 in QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks Error 12152 usually pops up when you have issues with the Internet Connection settings which makes it hard for the software to connect to the servers and gives issues with the updates. Before proceeding to the solution of QuickBooks Error 12152 make sure your Internet connection is set up and allows you to connect to verified sites. If you are not good with the technical aspects of QuickBooks you can connect with a live expert on QuickBooks technical support phone number +1-888-300-6790.
What causes QuickBooks Error 12152
Some other root causes of the problem can be if you are using an older version of QuickBooks i.e QuickBooks 2014 or older version. QuickBooks cannot read the license information or some of the window API keys are not functioning properly.
QuickBooks Error 12152 Troubleshooting Steps
- Check the system date and time on the computer
- Right-click on the clock and adjust the date and time
- Restart your QuickBooks desktop
- Check your Internet Connection Settings
- Open Run and launch the Internet Options settings
- Select the Advanced option
- Click the Advance reset option
Contact QuickBooks Experts To Resolve QuickBooks Error 12152
For immediate help connect with the QuickBooks Live expert on QuickBooks support at +1888-300-6790.