Cannot create, print, or email .pdf file in QuickBooks
You are trying to save, print, create or email your reports in .pdf format and you are unable to do it. QuickBooks is a vast software which can have errors as it is a computer application. In QuickBooks, you can face several issues related to .pdf files some of them are mentioned below with their respective solutions.
- Connection issues with the existing printer
- Cannot print the .pdf file
- Missing .pdf components
- .pdf file convertor is offline
- The print driver host application has stopped working
- Activation Error -20, -30, or -41
- Error 1722 or 1801
Solution for Cannot create, print or email .pdf file in QuickBooks
- The very first solution for these issues is by running QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool on the .pdf file which is giving you the error.
- If you are a windows server user please verify that XPS services are enabled on your server i.e. Windows server 2008 or 2012. To enable the XPS services either you have to contact your IT professional or you have to get in touch with QuickBooks customer service phone number.
- Make sure your XPS document writer is working with other applications other than QuickBooks, open any webpage from the internet, and try to print it using the Microsoft XPS document writer option. If the problem persists then you need to re-install your XPS document drivers.
- Re-insatlling XPS Document writer > Go to Settings > Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Right Click on Microsoft XPS Document Writer > Click on > Remove device > Now go to > Add a local printer or network print with manual settings > Choose > PORTPROMPT > in the next option from the manufacture list choose Microsoft > Microsoft XPS document writer v4 > click next and choose replace current driver > chose v4 as printer name > Click on finish.
- Install or repair MSXML, MSXML is a Microsoft Windows component. For installation or repairing the MSXML file is part of the system requirements for the XPS Doc Writer call QuickBooks technical support phone number for help.
Contact QuickBooks Error Experts to resolve Cannot create, print, or email .pdf file in QuickBooks issue
You may fail while attempting the repair for these errors but you have QuickBooks customer service to help you out. Feel free to contact QuickBooks support on +1-888-300-6790.