What is Banking Error 9999 in QuickBooks?
When a user is trying to update their transactions with the bank in QuickBooks. The online banking feature fails to function and comes up with an error i.e. QuickBooks Banking error 9999. Mostly this happens with Chase bank account users.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 9999/ Banking Error 9999?
Causes of Banking Error 9999 in QuickBooks are as below:
- They have been moved to FDP in OLB Debug by QuickBooks Online Banking
- QuickBooks Bank account information is invalid or expired
- QuickBooks cannot connect to the Bank server
Track Daily updates by QuickBooks support for Banking Error 9999 Resolution
Subscribe to Error tracking Updates with the help of a QuickBooks expert. Get daily updates until your error has been resolved and is provided with an RCA.
How to Resolve Banking Error 9999 in QuickBooks?
Intuit QuickBooks support teams are still trying to figure out the root cause of this Banking error 9999. Contact QuickBooks support desk to get frequent updates on this error. In order to eliminate error follow the troubleshooting steps provided below:
Solution 1: Remove your bank information and re-enter it
Change/Re-enter your bank account information and restart your QuickBooks to fix Banking error 9999 in QuickBooks.
- In your Chart of accounts
- Choose the accounts option below
- Click on Bank
- Remove & Re-enter your bank information
- Update your bank information in case of any changes
Solution 2: For QuickBooks Online Users: Use Webconnect process
Due to Banking error 9999 QuickBooks users are unable to update their transaction in QuickBooks Online. Web connect is an alternative for users to upload their transactions.
- Go to your bank website
- Log in to your bank account
- Download the transactions that you want to upload
- Login to your QuickBooks online account
- Go to the banking page and click on upload
- Upload the transactions file here
Reach to expert for support to resolve Banking error 9999
If the above-mentioned steps do not resolve the error banking error 9999. Reach out to a QuickBooks expert on QuickBooks support phone number +1-650-265-1773.