QuickBooks Error H202, H101, H303 or H505
The most popular series of QuickBooks errors if you are a QuickBooks multi-user customer. QuickBooks Error h202 is one of the most encountered one. QuickBooks is showing an error H101, H202, H303 or H505: when Users are trying to open a company file in Multi-users file. Why this error occurs: There are various issues which can cause this error.
- When the settings of hosting configuration is incorrect.
- When QuickBooks Firewall is blocking the communication to the company file.
- When .ND file is incorrect or being damaged.
- When QuickBooks Database server is using the different IP address.
- When the settings of DNS is incorrect.
- When QuickBooks services are not running.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202:
Solution 1 – To fix QuickBooks Error H202 download the QuickBooks File Doctor and run it. QuickBooks Doctor will automatically remove the H-series and Multi-users errors. Solution 2 –
- Open QuickBooks and Select Files Utilities.
- If you find Host Multi-users Access, this means the computer is not hosting the company file, and users can go to the next computer.
- Note: DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN HOST MULTI-USER ACCESS.
- Confirm it with Yes.
- In the window of Company file must be closed, select yes.
- Repeat last three options on each computer.
Now Verify the QuickBooks Services:
- Confirm that QuickBooks DBXX (XX represents the year of QuickBooks) and the services of QuickBooks Monitor Services has started.
- Press Window Button
- Open run by clicking Win + R key.
- Write msc and enter.
- Find QuickBooksDBXX services.
- Double press on QuickBooksDBXX and confirm that startup is on Automatic and it has started.
- Go to the Recovery Tab.
- Click on the Drop down of First Failure and choose to Restart the Service option. It will automatically restart the service of QuickBooksDB.
- Click on Apply and select Ok.
- Repeat above 1 to 6 steps for QuickBooks Monitor Services also.
- Open each affected workstation of QuickBooks Multi-user. If the issue occurs, make sure the service of QuickBooks DBXX is a member of Administrator Group, and it has Appropriate Permissions.
If any of the above steps do not resolve the issue, then contact QuickBooks support. QuickBooks Support will solve your Queries instantly, and it provides 24/7 services. Get the best solution for your queries and dial QuickBooks Error Support Number +1800-316-0126.