QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301 pops up mostly with the users who are using QuickBooks Enterprise. Before we go ahead and tell the procedure of fixing the error, keep in mind if you are using Multi user in QuickBooks Enterprise with hosting, then you should immediately contact QuickBooks Enterprise support because it requires some deep technical troubleshooting to get fixed.
Description of Error:
According to QuickBooks, this failure can be generated by one or more of the following problems:
- The QuickBooks extension file of .TLG has corrupted.
- The .ND file has corrupted.
- The .DSN file has broken.
- The extension file of .QBW has damaged.
Why is this happening?
According to QuickBooks, Error -6000, -300 has various possible reasons. The possible reasons involve:
- A user is trying to open a company file of QuickBooks with the extension of .QBW that has saved in a different location other than a local hard drive.
- The company file with the extension of .QBW has corrupted.
- Encryption software has placed on the local drive where the company file with the extension of .QBW has saved.
To resolve the issue of QuickBooks, try one of the given recommendations:
- Restart your PC and restart the company file
- Make sure your QuickBooks is up-to-date.
- Rename the company file from .TLG to .TLG2 and restart QuickBooks
- Disable encryption software and restart the company file
Solutions to fix this error:
Solution 1 – Update QuickBooks:
- Ensure that your QuickBooks is up-to-date if not, and then update your QuickBooks on all your PCs.
- If the company file is still not opening, proceed to troubleshooting.
Solution 2 – reset the name of support folders:
- The support files listed above are in the corresponding folder as your company data.
- They have the identical name as your company file, but they have .ND, .TLG or .DSN added to the filename.
- Rename all of the support files by adding the word .OLD at the end of each file name.
- QuickBooks Desktop will naturally rebuild the files from default data.
Solution 3 – Restart your PC
- Restart your PC on which you are working.
- Restart the PC on which the company file has saved
- If you are still unable to open the file, proceed to troubleshoot.
Solution 4 – Resolve the Issue with the File Doctor of QuickBooks Desktop
- Download the tool of File Doctor of QuickBooks Desktop and install it.
- Still facing the problem, proceed to troubleshoot.
Solution 5 – If the encryption software is running in your PC, disable it.
- Communicate to the software merchant for your encryption software for specific guidance on disabling the software.
If any of the above-given solutions didn’t resolve the QuickBooks error, contact immediately to QuickBooks Enterprise support. QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-976-2560 works 24/7 to fix the issues of QuickBooks. Call now and work hassle free on QuickBooks.