What does QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -107 Mean?
According to Intuit, error code -6000, -107 materialize when a user is trying to open associated network data (.nd) and QuickBooks company file (.qwb). or transaction log (.tlg) file is damaged.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -107
- Go ahead and open the folder that contains your company file.
- Search file with .QWB extension.
- Right Click on the file and select copy.
- Go to the desktop and paste it.
- Press the control key, open the QuickBooks you will be guided to the No Company Open Window.
- Then click on open or restore an existing company.
- Go to Desktop, search for the company file that you copied and open it.
It will solve your Error Code issue. If this doesn’t help, try the other way.
- Rename both the files and Restart QuickBooks. QuickBooks will automatically recreate these files when it starts.
There are various supported versions:
- Supported to all QuickBooks Premier & Pro (Windows) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & older versions.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2013, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Versions.
- QuickBooks Premier – Accountant Edition 2016 and Older Version.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2011 to 2017 versions.
- QuickBooks Accountant 2010 to 2016 versions.
All the given steps will solve your issues. It is easy as pie but If you are still facing the problem then feel free to call our QuickBooks Support 1800-986-6730.