QuickBooks Error 12152 usually pops up when you have issues with the Internet Connection settings which makes it hard for the software to connect to the servers and gives issues with the updates. Before proceeding to the solution of QuickBooks Error 12152 make sure your Internet connection is set up and allows you to connect to verified sites. If you are not good with technical aspects of QuickBooks you can connect with live expert on QuickBooks technical support phone number 1800-910-6880.
- Check the system date and time on the computer
- Right click on the clock and adjust the date and time
- Restart your QuickBooks desktop
- Check your Internet Connection Settings
- Open Run and launch the Internet Options settings
- Select the Advanced option
- Click the Advance reset option
Some other root causes to the problem can be if you are using an older version of QuickBooks i.e QuickBooks 2014 or older version. QuickBooks cannot read the license information or some of window API keys are not functioning properly.
Note : For immediate help connect with the QuickBooks Live expert on QuickBooks support 1800-910-6880.