When users are trying to open Point of Sale, at that time they see an error with Invalid Product Number and Code.
Now Users want to know why this happening is in their system.
There may be various following reasons:
- The Folder of Point of Sale contains corrupt files.
- At the installation of Point of Sale in desktop, maybe the incorrect code has been used.
- The last reason may be you are not logged in as an administrator into your windows.
To resolve QuickBooks error 176109, first, make sure that the hidden folder is enabled.
Solution 1: Open Entitlement Client folder and delete its content.
- Open the C:\ drive and open the Intuit’s folder in C drive’s Folder and to go the Entitlement folder’s V8.
- Select the entire file via clicking CNTRL+A, and delete it.
- Confirm it with YES.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale and Re-register yourself in the application.
Solution 2 – Rename the name of WSActivity.
- Go to the C:/ Drive, in the Intuit’s folder and open the QuickBooks Point of Sale folder.
- Select the WSActivity and rename it.
- Enter the old activity and click to save.
- Follow the first solution once again after closing the window.
- Final Step, Re-Launch the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Solution 3 – Re-Install the QuickBooks Point of Sale for Desktop.
If any of the above solutions didn’t work, then contact the QuickBooks Support. QuickBooks Support gives 24/7 services, and it provides the finest solution. Dial QuickBooks Error Support Number +1800-316-0126.