When users open their company file, they see QuickBooks error 0 or error (-6177,0) :
QuickBooks is trying to open a Company file. Before users can open the company file from their computer, they must need to open the company file on their computer, where they contain the company file.
Why is this error occurring?
QuickBooks Desktop is not able to use the path to open the company file.
How to fix this error?
QuickBooks suggested various solutions for this error. Maybe the first suggestion solves your problem, or you may need to try them all to address the problem. For the perfect results, follow the suggestions in the order shown.
Solution 1: Move the file to the Regional hard drive
- Move the file from the web to the local C drive.
Open the C:\ drive and Open the folder of QuickBooks.
- Create a portable file and save that file to C:\ drive.
- Then Close the company file.
- Restore the file and save it to the web.
- Open the company files from the internet.
Solution 2 – Make sure the version of QuickBooks Desktop is up-to-date to the latest release
- Go to the Update option and see the Latest Release web page.
Important: make sure your product is selected. If it isn’t, click and select a different product.
- Choose and follow the orders for one of the update options: It can be manual or automatic.
Solution 3 – Install and Command the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download the tool of QuickBooks File Doctor and after the installation runs it.
It any of the above instruction didn’t work, contact to the 24/7 QuickBooks support. It provides services 24/7, to resolve the queries and issues of QuickBooks users. Dial the QuickBooks Error Support Number +1800-316-0126 and get the best solution for your query.